|
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 Hello, everyone!School had re-opened a few days ago. I met my teachers & classmates. We had not met for such a long time! We had so much to tell each other about! For example, what they did during the holidays and where they went to.I feel so excited to a new year of learning! I hope this is a fruitful year and happy Chinese New Year in advance! As this is my first post, I would like you to take note of some rules to obey at my blog. Here is my list of rules: 1. No spamming. 2. No hacking. 3. Be responsible, do not say nasty things. 4. Be respectful, watch what you say. By abiding by the rules, you would be a responsible netizen. Bye! JQ [unheard.whispers] 7:36 PM |
calling.for.you Name : JQ recent.calls forgotten.past January 2009 friends Ms Lee thank.you blogger waiting {kairi}, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins |
