Thursday, January 15, 2009

School Vision, Mission & Values

Our school values, SPICES, means alot to me.

S represents Self-discipline.
P represents Passion for learning
I represents Integrity
C represents Courage
E represents Excellence
S represents Sincerity

I will strive to live up our school values because it will help me to improve myself to become a better person. As a student of APS, I will pay attention in class to demostrate self-discipline, give my best in my school work to demostrate passion for learning, sincerity and excellence, own up whenever I do something wrong to demostrate integrity and courage.

JQ [unheard.whispers] 6:08 PM

calling.for.you

Name : JQ
Country : S'pore
From : APS
Job : Student

recent.calls

Limericks
First Day of School

forgotten.past

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009

friends

Ms Lee
Mdm Loke
Min Yu
Fion
Gladys
Cherrie
Valerie Kong
Cheryl
Charmaine
Xuan Yun
Valere Lau
Sarah
Jamie
Xiao Xuan

thank.you

blogger
blogskins
clone.designs

waiting {kairi}, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins