|
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Total Defence-What Will You Defend
![]() I will defend my family and the Singapore flag. To me, my family is the most important thing in my life. From birth, my family has been taking care of me with great concern. They've also been helping me in my work. They have given so much for me and I would like to repay them by defending them psychologically and verbally. That's the most I can do for my age. Nonetheless, I hope that I can help them in some other ways. The Singapore flag represents the country, the nation. Without the Singapore flag, Singapore will mean nothing to anybody. Then, ambitions countries will fight for the nameless land using v iolence like the Japanese occupation and the winner of the war will name the nameless land part of the their country. During the war, people will live in fear everyday and I do not want that to happen. Thus, I would like to defend the Singapore flag by staying vigilant at all times and ensuring no one insults the Singapore flag.JQ [unheard.whispers] 3:52 PM |
calling.for.you Name : JQ recent.calls Chinese New Year forgotten.past January 2009 friends Ms Lee thank.you blogger waiting {kairi}, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins |
