|
Thursday, February 12, 2009 Hi friends!We are in the month of February now and nearing our CA1 very quickly. We are all studying very hard to try and pass our CA1 with flying colours. As for today's post, I will be talking about Passion For Learning! Passion for learning means having enthusiasm for learning. I have passion for learning in Art and Science. I like to do art as I can express my thoughts indirectly on the art piece I'm doing without saying it out loud. This allows me to better appreciate my artworks than to say " Just an art piece, no big deal..." . I like to study Science because it allows me to find out about the world's wonders and it explains to me why this particular thing did or have that particular action or characteristics. To further expand my passion for other subjects, I will try to read more storybooks on English and Chinese while familiarising myself with the Mathematical formulas. Who knows? Maybe I'll find out some interesting things from other subjects and develop a liking for it! JQ [unheard.whispers] 7:47 PM |
calling.for.you Name : JQ recent.calls Total Defence-What Will You Defend forgotten.past January 2009 friends Ms Lee thank.you blogger waiting {kairi}, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins |
