|
Friday, February 20, 2009 Bonjour everyone!A few more days and we will be having our CA1! On today's post, I will be talking about reading. I enjoy reading as it widens my collection of words on vocabulary. Whenever I came across a word or a phrase that I do not know, I will check up on my dictionary. I like to read books on mystery, humor, science, art, IT, Japanese animes and Japanese comics. I especially like to read books about Geronimo Silton. In those books, the author uses 'Mouse Language' which is very funny. Some of the words he used were: 'Mouse Everest' and 'Mousella MacMouser'.In school, I am suppose to read a story book every morning. I think it is a good thing as it helps the pupils to develop a habit for reading and it increases their knowledge of words which helps them in their schoolwork. JQ [unheard.whispers] 2:41 PM |
calling.for.you Name : JQ recent.calls Passion For Learning forgotten.past January 2009 friends Ms Lee thank.you blogger waiting {kairi}, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins |
