|
Saturday, August 29, 2009 Hiya, gals and guys!Have'nt written for a while now and our Ca2s had been over now!! So I'm writing for all my posts now and this is about the Singapore Pledge. To me, the pledge is not just a bunch of words. It is a dedication towards Singapore as a citizen an I feel honoured and proud to be able to recite the Pledge everyday so I recite every word, every sentence of the Pledge with energy, enthusiasm and pride. Reciting the Pledge with pride will make me into a loyal citizen of Singapore. To contibute as an active citizen, I will study hard and when I grow up, I will work hard to bring prosper to the country. I strive to fufil the words I recite everyday and I look forward to the bright future of Singapore! JQ [unheard.whispers] 6:26 PM |
calling.for.you Name : JQ recent.calls Holiday Alerts-Influenza A H1N1 forgotten.past January 2009 friends Ms Lee thank.you blogger waiting {kairi}, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins |
